Webinar of Dr. Andrea Andreoli on river restoration as part of the online seminars organized by the Italian Association of Agricultural Engineering (AIIA), in collaboration with numerous Italian universities (in italian).
Short-documentary on the italian version website of Scientific American. The page describes the research activities of the RGB group of unibz on the seismo-acoustic characterization of sediment transport and debris flows in the Gadria valley, Bolzano province.
The author of the documentary is Jacopo Pasotti.
Interview to francesco Comiti broadcasted by RAI Alto Adige on 27 November 2019. after the landslide events occurred in South Tyrol during November 2019 (in italian).
This short-documentary presents the ongoing research activities of the RGB group of unibz on the seismo-acoustic characterization of sediment transport and debris flows in the Solda and Gadria valleys, Bolzano province.
The author of the documentary is Jacopo Pasotti.
The activities of the RBG for monitoring river restoration projects in South Tyrol. Radio interview with Andrea Andreoli at the Zeppelin program broadcasted by Radio RAI Alto Adige on 10 January 2019 (in italian).
Documentary on the ETSCH 2000 research project developed by the Free University of Bolzano and the University of Trento, which reconstructs the morphological variations of the Adige River between Merano (BZ) and Borghetto (TN), occurred during the last 2000 years.
- Coviello V, Theule J. I., Crema S., Arattano M., Comiti F., Cavalli M., Lucia A., Macconi P. and Marchi L (2020). Combining Instrumental Monitoring and High-Resolution Topography for Estimating Sediment Yield in a Debris-Flow Catchment, Environ. Eng. Geosci., XXVI(4). https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/aeg/eeg/article-abstract/doi/10.1111/EEG-D-20-00025/592998
Walsh B., Coviello V., Capra L., Procter J. and Márquez-Ramirez V. (2020). Insights Into the Internal Dynamics of Natural Lahars From Analysis of 3-Component Broadband Seismic Signals at Volcán de Colima, Mexico. Front. Earth Sci. 8:542116. https://doi.org/10.3389/feart.2020.542116
- Andreoli A, Chiaradia EA, Cislaghi A, Bischetti GB, Comiti F. (2020). Roots reinforcement by riparian trees in restored rivers. Geomorphology, 370; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107389
- Scorpio V, Andreoli A, Zaramella M, Moritsch S, Theule J, Dell’Agnese A, Muhar S, Borga M, Bertoldi W, Comiti F. (2020) Restoring a glacier-fed river: past and present morphodynamics of a degraded channel in the Italian alps. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, https://doi.org/10.1002/esp.4931
- Hürlimann M., Coviello V., Bel C., Guo X., Berti M., Graf C., Hübl J., Miyata S., Smith J.B. and Yin H.Y., (2019). Debris-flow monitoring and warning: review and examples. Earth-Science Reviews, p.102981. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0012825219302764
- Persi E., Petaccia G., Sibilla S., Lucía A., Andreoli A., Comiti F. (2019) Numerical modelling of uncongested wood transport in the Rienz river. Environmental Fluid Mech, 23, 2041-2063. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10652-019-09707-8
- Engel M., Penna D., Bertoldi G., Vignoli G., Tirler W., Comiti F. (2019) Controls on spatial and temporal variability in streamflow and hydrochemistry in a glacierized catchment. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 23, 2041-2063. https://doi.org/10.5194/hess-23-2041-2019
- Coviello V., Arattano M., Marchi L., Comiti F., Macconi P. (2019) Seismic characterization of debris flows: insights into energy radiation and implications for warning. Journal of Geophysical Research – Earth Surface. https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1029/2018JF004683
- Comiti F., Scorpio V. (2019) Historical Changes in European Rivers. In Oxford Bibliographies in Environmental Science. Ed. Ellen Wohl. New York: Oxford University Press. ID: 9780199363445-0110. Module ISBN: 9780199363445
- Manconi A., Coviello V., Galletti M., Seifert R. (2018) Short Communication: Monitoring rockfall with the Rasberry Shake. Earth Surface Dynamics. Vol. 6, number 4, 1219 – 1227. DOI: 10.5194/esurf-6-1219-2018 https://www.earth-surf-dynam.net/6/1219/2018/
Scorpio V., Crema S., Marra F., Righini M., Ciccarese G., Borga M., Cavalli M, Corsini A., Marchi L., Surian N., Comiti F. (2018). Basin-scale analysis of the geomorphic effectiveness of flash floods: a study in the northern Apennines (Italy). Science of Total Environment, 640–641, 337–351. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.05.252 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.05.252
Scorpio V., Surian N., Cucato M., Dai Prá E., Zolezzi G., Comiti F. (2018). Channel changes of the Adige River (Eastern Italian Alps) over the last 1000 years and identification of the historical fluvial corridor. Journal of maps. Vol 14, issue 2, 680-691. DOI: 10.1080/17445647.2018.1531074 https://doi.org/10.1080/17445647.2018.1531074
- Coviello V., Capra L., Vázquez R., Márquez-Ramírez, V.H. (2018). Seismic characterization of hyperconcentrated flows in a volcanic environment. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms https://doi.org/10.1002/esp.4387
- Capra L., Coviello V., Borselli L., Márquez-Rámirez V.H., Arámbula-Mendoza R. (2018). Hydrological control of large hurricane-induces lahars: evidence from rainfall-runoff modeling, seismic and video monitoring Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 18, 781-794. https://doi.org/10.5194/nhess-18-781-2018
- Scorpio V., Zen S., Bertoldi W., Mastronunzio M., Dai Prá E., Zolezzi G., Comiti F. (2018). Channelization of a large Alpine River: what it is left of its original morphodynamic? Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. DOI: 10.1002/esp.4303 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/esp.4303/full/
- Marchese E., Scorpio V., Fuller I., McColl S., Comiti F. (2017). Morphological changes in Alpine rivers following the end of the Little Ice Age. Geomorphology, 295: 811-826. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2017.07.018